Wednesday, September 18, 2013

School




Beckham's preschool really impressed me yesterday. I told them about Beckham's condition and that he will not be in class very much...or at all.
I was overwhelmed with emotion as they told me they wanted to help us as much as they could.
This is what they told me,
- They can mail is weekly packets of the activities they do in class.
- Skype him in when he is missing his class so we can still "participate."
-Send a letter home to his classmate's parents informing them of his condition and to be careful sending their child when sick.
-When he does attend they can have all the kids in his class wear masks
-Potential help with their humanitarian projects they do. (I may have this off.)

I didn't expect them to do any of this. I didn't ask what they could do. They offered all of this right off the bat. I know Beckham is only 3 and preschool is such a little thing, but I wanted him to have as much "normal" in his life as possible. He loves his school and I'm so happy we can make this work.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful preschool. I'm so glad you have so much support from different areas of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful preschool. I am filled with emotion at the love they showed your sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete