Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween

Halloween was a ton of fun for Beckham this year. I initially thought we were not going to be able to take him out since his counts were so low. Blood tests said he was severely neutropenic. I asked for ideas of what I could do for my little boy and I have to say that I was so overwhelmed with all of the ideas. Thank you all for the help. I am very grateful for such good family and friends.


Beckham had a blood test Halloween day and surprisingly his counts jumped up to normal levels! Here he is with two of his cousins. Love these little super heroes.


Mr. Ironman trick or treating.


Beckham was so concerned with my "yips!" Haha. "What happened? You bleeding?"


Navy and Beckham playing at the family Halloween party.



No comments:

Post a Comment