Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Surgery







This morning up at Primary Childrens Me and a nurse struggled hard to wipe Beckham down and dress him in hospital pajamas to get ready for his surgery. When he doesn't want do do something he can be as stubborn as they come. He was sobbing it was so sad. When the nurse left he was exhausted and full of tears. And kept saying he didn't like his pajamas. I held him and asked if we could say a prayer to ask if Jesus could watch over him, he said yes and we said a prayer. Beckham said amen and was allot more calm.
Right before we took him in, the anesthesiologist gave him some medicine in his "tubie" he relaxed noticeably. As I carried him down the hall I so wanted him to fall asleep because I know they won't let me past a certain point. He didn't and I had to hand a crying Beckham off to a nurse. A part of me wanted go grab him and run. All I can do is wait and pray...

...They just called me and said they got out all of the tumor and are patching him up. Also, it went allot better than they thought it would. This type of surgery normally takes 2-8 hours and they were done in a little over an hour.
I am crying Thank you so much Heavenly Father






- Posted from my iPhone

Location:N Mario Capecchi Dr,Salt Lake City,United States

1 comment:

  1. "But I have trusted in Your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord because he has dealt bountifully with me." Psalm 13: 5-6.

    Praise God for a successful surgery and for continued healing for little Beckham. Bless him. I continue to pray for his recovery, strength and comfort. I also pray for your strength, courage and peace to deal with the struggle you are experiencing.

    ReplyDelete